Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekly update


We finally got Kevin's Email for this week.
Please Remember to Keep Writing Him.

HIYA FAMILY!

This week started with a lot of opposition, especially yesterday. But whenever i experience opposition I think of what happened to Joseph Smith before God and Jesus Christ Appeared to him in the sacred grove. Satan Knows that something great is going to happen so he does what ever he can to stop it from happening. And that's exactly what happened. Yesterday Evening we were able to Teach someone named Davina, and she is really good! She accepted baptism without a single question. Even after that we were continuing to be blessed, As we were leaving Davina's home, we met two People who came to us, wanting to set up an appt. I know that we were blessed for the opposition we had experienced that morning.

A little while ago a solid investigator, named Terry, dropped us and told us he didn't want to be baptised. But, with the the help of Kay, who was just recently baptised, we got in contact with him again. We were able to discuss his concerns and is now investigating once again! Members are great! Without the help of Kay we probably never would have gotten in contact with him again.

Just so you all know I am staying in southport with Elder Jolliffe! I don't have to move! I am really grateful to be able to serve with Elder Jolliffe for another transfer in southport! I am looking forward to this transfer. I know that we will see miracles this transfer! Because today is Wednesday and because Elder Jolliffe and I are both staying in Southport, we were able to go to the temple! I am grateful for the opportunity that we had to go to the temple today. I always learn so much every time I go.

Any way I'm limited for time today because of our temple trip so i have to cut it short, but thank you all for the support! And thanks for all the letters! I love you all!
With love,
Elder Ballantyne

1 comment:

Molly said...

yeah sorry should have told you. Kev thought he would have transfered this week. He told me in his last letter that this week was the week they usually do tranfers and that he might be transfering to somewhere different than southport.