Monday, August 2, 2010

weekly Update

Dear Family and Friends,

Things are going great in Southport. I'm am learning so much! And my testimony has grown so much! Missionary work is amazing! The best part is going to bed... not because I'm lazy but because of the feeling of working hard and doing all that i could that day. Just feeling like i deserve to go to bed is great!

This week was pretty good. Although it wasn't very productive, we probably didn't use our time as wisely as we should have. But I think this week we be much better. As we applied the atonement this Sunday. I personally am expecting Miracles this week. As we are pure in heart, Exactly obedient, And preach my gospel, I know we can get the work flourishing in Southport.

We helped the Meadows move to their new home last week. I think it was a successful move. They had a lot of help from the ward. Julie is still doing great! I don't think there will be anything that will keep her from getting baptised this week.

We also got a new investigator to go church this week. His name is Terry. The miracle is that we couldn't get a hold of him on sat. so we didn't know if he would be coming or not. But he showed up just before gospel principles class. I feel like he is pretty solid. He already knows a lot of people in the ward. One of them being Kay, who was baptized about a month ago. She is always telling him how great the church is! That should make him feel pretty welcome in the church. With Kay's help Terry will get baptised!

Sorry this is short. I love All of you! Thanks for your letters, Emails and also the support!
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: