Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weekly update 12/30/2010

I still don't know Kevins new address.
Sorry!




> HIIIIYYYYAAAAA FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
>
> I hope everyones christmas was full of excitement and miracles! I had
> a great christmas!
>
> This was a good week. We went and visited Adam, investigator in colwyn
> bay, on Sunday and we met his mom, They are a really nice family. Adam
> is a great Investigator. He has started reading the Book of Mormon
> from the beginning. He is also understanding it very well. I am
> grateful for the chance i had to meet him and his family.
>
> So i'm not in colwyn bay anymore. I got transfered to Littleborough,
> England. I was really sad to leave Colwyn Bay. The members were great
> and the helped us a lot. I will miss being apart of the branch.
> However i'm really excited to be here in Littleborough with Elder
> Riera. Elder Riera Is From Barcilona, Spain. He too just came from
> Colwyn Bay before Littleborough. Some more great news is that Elder
> Jolliffe, my second companion, is my district leader! I'm so excited
> to have Elder Jolliffe as our district Leader again! I can't wait to
> go on exchanges with him.
>
> I have really enjoyed studying the Christlike Attributes and applying
> them. It has helped me have a Christ centered christmas and look
> forward to having all of my christmas's more focused on the real
> reason we celibrate christmas.
>
> Thank you all! Again I hope you all had a great christmas, and wish
> you all a Happy New Year!
>
> With Love,
> Elder Ballantyne
>
> p.s. This computer is ancient it's running Windows 98 and stuff!

No comments: