Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another email 12/6/2010

I want to share part of Kevin's email to our Parents.



Hello!

*They do have a few costcos and they sell a lot of American foods and things. So I'm going to ask them to by me some American peanut butter. The kind they have here is rubbish (Garbage).
*I have been seeing Elder Mecham allot lately. He is not in Wales, he is in Birkenhead because another missionary hurt his ankle so him and this missionary switched areas for the rest of the transfer. But Birkenhead is in the Chester zone. I'm in the Chester zone, WHOO HOO!
*There quite a few Christmas lights all around here. Every now and again you see a Christmas tree in random places around town. We don't have a tree for our flat. mainly because we are moving flats in mid Dec. Because the flat we are in is too expensive.
*In fact we move the week before Christmas. So don't send anything to the flat if it will get here anywhere from Dec 17 - 23. *
* It has been freezing, I just bought a lot of warm things like a scarf and a beanie. We got permission to wear beanies for the next couple of days because it's so cold. Today has been really nice though.
*Elder Hanks and i Bought some really nice Under Armour Gloves Last week. Anyway Love

Elder Kevin Ballantyne


What a time for him to be moving. It takes 5 days to send a normal letter to his flat. So send Christmas cards now. (I bet he will understand if they are late.)
I will post the address as soon as I get it.

No comments: