Monday, October 18, 2010

weekly update 10/18/2010

Hello everyone,

This week was good, the work is still going slow. We have been praying our hearts out so hopefully it picks up soon. One thing is for sure we won't let it bring us down. We know the lord wants these people to hear about the church, therefore he will help us.

Specialized training was way good! Every time the Leaders give trainings the spirit tells me that they are inspired and if we follow their council we will see success. I have noticed previously that as we follow them the work moves forward.

The members here are great! they are so supportive and willing to help move the work forward. We just need to find some people to teach and the ward will fellowship them with no problem.

The branch had Elder Knibbs and I give a talk. At first I was really nervous but as I reallied on the lord to help me give the talk, I felt comforted. Not only that I think I did an alright job.

Thanks again!
Love,
Elder Ballantyne
Kevin finally saw a castle!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Kevin,
You are a wonderful example to us,and we in the Houchen family love and miss you. You are a lucky man doing our Heavenly Fathers work in such a beautiful place. Stay strong the work will come.
Love ,Uncle Brad