Monday, November 7, 2011

weekly update 11/7/2011

Hello Family!!!!!!

This week I have really built a love for the Henrietta family, Joseph, Anieta, and Aeinea. They are so kind and have made a lot of progress, specifically in the Word of wisdom. This week was Joseph Junior’s birthday. So we took a birthday card to him, and they gave us some birthday cake!

I went on exchanges with Elder Baker this week. Throughout the exchange I have just sensed a great deal of humility in him. He has really been learning from Elder Francis, and applying the things he’s learnt.

I just love missionary work. I always have but, I have really been working on truly loving the people we teach. And as I have been doing so I have been able to look at the work in a much brighter light. It has helped me to enjoy the work a lot more.


--
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: