Monday, November 21, 2011

weekly update 11/21/2011

Hello Family!

The remainder of the week has been really good. With the last few days we have spent a bit of time for me to get to know the members. We have visited a lot of them, mostly through tea appointments. I think ever since the day after I have arrived we have had a tea appoint everyday! From what I gathered this far the members are amazing! I’m so excited to serve in the midst of such a great ward.

Elder Marjanen is doing really good. I have found that he is a really diligent finder. He is also a very humble missionary. Once he breaks out of his shell he will be a really great missionary.

This winter is shaping up to be a bit warmer than last winter. I think by this time last year there was quite a bit of snow but as far as I’m aware we haven’t had any yet. I also don’t think this time last year I wouldn’t think of going out without a coat, now on some days I feel over heated when I wear a coat. So that’s always a good sign.

Thanks for everything!


--
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

p.s. MY NEW ADDRESS IS:
3 Prospect Road
Rawtenstall
Rossendale
BB4 8HJ

No comments: