Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weekly Update

Last week was a good week, especially when we got to go on exchange with the Assistants. I learned a lot from Elder Bills, He is a great leader, He taught me a ton even if he doesn't know it. He is a great example to me.

While we were on exchange, we got lost because the area is still pretty new to me. and as we were trying to get back on track we talked to george. He was so good! We asked if he had 15 min. so that we could teach him about the restoration. He said he did so we sat infront of a tesco shop. and taught him the restoration. He was really open to what we had to say. We commited him to baptism, but before Elder Bills could finish the question. He said he would be baptised!

By the way i saw Elder Chad mecham last week at the zone conference. He has Changed a lot since a year ago, when i worked with him! I got a picture with him and i will send it home soon. I am sending a sd card home today but it isn't the one with Elder Chad Mecham on it. But i think it still has a lot of great pictures on it!

I saw the ocean for the first time! Southport has a really long beach before you get to the ocean. Hopefully today i will be able to walk out to the ocean and take pictures.

Sorry this letter is pretty short, nothing is really to new this week. they are kicking me off also so sorry but i have to go

bye i love and miss you all!
Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: