Monday, December 12, 2011

weekly update 12/12/2011

Seasons Greetings from England!

This week just flew by. It was probably because I have been on exchanges all week. I was first on exchange in Chorley with Elder Smart. It was really good to work with him. I remember a three day exchange that we had when we were both very new to the mission. (2nd and 3rd transfers) Ever since then I have not evening served around Elder smart. So it was very good to “catch up” on things. He was a great missionary back then. However, I was able to see how much he had changed since our last exchange so long ago, for the better of course.

The second exchange was with Elder watts in Burnley. He is from Logandale, Navada Which is near Las Vegas. He Has ben out for about 5 months, and Served in Swinton, Manchester, and now Burnley. It was a great exchange. I feel that Elder watts knows his area very well for the few weeks that he has been there. Elder Watts is a very good finder. I described it as being a meerkat. He always had his head up so he could spot people wherever they were.

While being on exchanges throughout the zone and looking at the Rossendale ward. I have been able to notice that, in general, the members here in the Chorley stake are just great members. They support the missionaries as much as possible. What a privilege to work amongst such spiritual giants.

--
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: