Monday, October 10, 2011

weekly update 10/10/2011

Hello Family,

Things are going great her in stoke! We have been seeing a lot of success already. The only problem is I have a goal a leaving an area better than when I got there. In stoke it’s going to be a bit more difficult to achieve but that just means I’m going to have to work that much harder. We are looking forward to a great transfer here in stoke.

I have been able to get to know a lot of members this past week. The members here are absolutely great! One of the goals I have while I’m here in Stoke is to increase the member present lessons. I know that having a member present is the best way to teach. But the first step is to build the member trust.

Elder Van Tonder is a great missionary. He is a really hard working missionary. He seems to really know the area. Something that I have noticed in Elder Van Tonder is that he is always looking at the positives. As soon as I arrived here he was telling me about each investigator in the most positive way. I still don’t think he has said anything negative about anything.

Thanks for everything that you do!


--
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

P.S. my new address is:
Flat 1, Hartshill House
St andrews Square
Stoke-on-Trent, England
STAFFS
United Kingdom, ST4 7GD

No comments: