Wednesday, July 13, 2011

weekly update 7/13/2011

HELLO!!!!!!

This was great week. Mike is doing great! He has decided to go cold turkey with his smoking. Something that I have noticed in Mike is his determination. He keeps telling us it is really hard to give up smoking, but despite how hard it gets he says,"I will not smoke." I think back to Elder Oaks Talk on Desires. Mike's determination to get baptized overrules his desire to smoke.

I have really gained a testimony of Investigators gaining a testimony at church. Not only with Mike many other investigator's have completely changed because of the feelings they have at church. Mike's Girl friend, Naomi, had no interest in the church, but when she went with mike to church she felt something and wants to be taught. There is power in getting investigator's to church!

Things are going great here in Preston. Elder Cofone and I get to enjoy six more weeks together here. We are looking forward to a fresh new transfer together. We are expecting great miracles as we put forth our faith.

Thanks for the support! I appreciate the prayers and the comfort each of you give me!
--
With Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: