Monday, March 7, 2011

weekly update 3/7/2011

> Panounda! (That's "Good afternoon" in Welsh I think It's probably not
> spelled right)
>
> This week was just full of miracles! We were really blessed this week!
>
> Jordana is doing amazing! She is excited for her baptism and she has
> invited friends already. She is already doing missionary work; she has
> 3 maybe 4 friends that are interested in learning more! Things are
> just exploding Rochdale!
>
> After church, we took Jordana home. And as we were heading to the bus
> station to head back to littleborough, Jordana called and said her
> friend was interested and asked if we could come and teach him. His
> name is Robert and he expressed that he was doing research about the
> church and he wanted to learn more. He accepted a baptismal date with
> no hesitation.
>
> In littleborough we found some new investigators as well. Melanie was
> found this Thursday afternoon, and said to come to her house later in
> the evening. So that's just what we did and it turned up Aaron, her
> husband, and Ryan, their friend, were both there and they were also
> interested. So blessings were poured out upon us on Thursday!

>
> Thanks for everything!
>
> Love,
> Elder Ballantyne






Email to parents
Hello!
We are so excited about Jordana's baptism this weekend! She has also asked me to baptize her! She is 20 and she has two kids name Eysack and Elsie. It is unfortunate about Caprise, She will be ready soon enough though.
I did buy a new photo album because I had too many to fit in the one brenda gave me so I am using the one Brenda gave me for pictures from my friends and The new one for pictures from family. It is no bueno about the camera i still can't find it anywhere. I will probably be buying one today.
The weather here has been really great! nice and sunny. I think it only rained once this week!
With the player from Byu I think it is actually World wide, because a member showed me an article about one of the players from Byu getting in big trouble. So it's in the papers here too believe it or not. I think it was a good idea to suspend him if he is not doing what he should be. If they didn't that would look bad for not only for Byu but for the church. Thanks for the sports update, Mom.
And now we'll go over to Kyle for an update on the drivers license. haha. How is driving, Kyle? That would be good to get Kyle working! It sounds like no fun trying to get a job though. I have a place a dick's Produce secure for me :) I probably won't jump on that though. It mostly depends on if I can get a job somewhere else or not.

Anyway i'm going to go Have a good week and I will email you a week from wednesday. because of transfers.

Love,
Elder Ballantyne

No comments: