Thursday, February 3, 2011

weekly update 2/3/2011

> HELLO EVERYBODY!
>
> This was a great week! We had an appointment with our a less active
> and we had arranged to see him at our ward mission leaders house. The
> appointment was great. After talking with the Ward mission leader, the
> less active said he would come back to church! I'm so excited to see
> him there. We have been teaching him for quite awhile, He never lost
> his testimony he just needed a push, and a reason to go.
>
> I'm still here in littleborough. Elder riera got transfered. so i got
> a new companion. He is from bountiful! I worked with him at Dick's
> Market! By now you've probably guessed that my new companion is Elder
> Chad Mecham! I'm so excited about the new transfer! Especially because
> I am serving with Elder Mecham! I can already tell that he is a great
> missionary, with the few hours that i have worked with him so far. I
> am also excited about this transfer because the are is on an uprise!
>
> Thank you all for all you do!
>
> Love,
> Elder Ballantyne

No comments: